GIGABYTE’S LATEST RMA center is getting high, higher than any other support center out there. Yes, Gigabyte now has an RMA center open in Lhasa, Tibet, a mere 3650 meters above sea level.
If you are wondering how much of a towering lead Gigabyte has in this sector, similar facilities from Asus and MSI in Taiwan are an average of 10m above sea level. Even the top of the Taipei 101 building only won’t break 600m above sea level. Gigabyte wins, flawless victory.
Theirs is bigger than yours
There are a few rules on the new support center. You need proof of purchase of course, and you should not hang on to your attachments, even if your motherboard is one with everything. Most importantly, if they need to swap the boards, any changes will of course come from within…that facility.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD launches six new ‘old’ Milan CPUs - Nov 9, 2023
- How big is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon X Elite SoC? - Nov 2, 2023
- Microsoft to introduce “AI PC” branding - Nov 1, 2023
- A look at AMD’s new Threadripper 7000 line - Nov 1, 2023
- AMD fights Meteors with paper at Ryzen 8000 launch - Oct 18, 2023