It looks like Qualcomm is entering a new market, or at least shopping around a platform that will enable others to do so. If this entry is any indication of the interest, there is one field that is about to get very crowded.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel talks 5G connected PCs at MWC - Feb 22, 2018
- Exploring the Qualcomm/Broadcom merger - Feb 20, 2018
- AMD hit with two baseless class actions over Spectre/Meltdown - Feb 6, 2018
- Three things in Intel’s Q4/2017 analyst call should scare investors - Jan 29, 2018
- Intel launches 7-Series SSDs with the new 760p - Jan 23, 2018