Yesterday SemiAccurate told you about Intel’s problems with Broadwell and a little clue as to why. Today another piece of the puzzle falls into place, Intel is castrating it to get it out the door at all.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel tries to pretend they have 5G silicon with the XMM 8160 - Nov 12, 2018
- AMD’s Rome is indeed a monster - Nov 9, 2018
- Intel announces Cascade Lake-AP MCM - Nov 5, 2018
- ARM brands infrastructure as Neoverse - Nov 2, 2018
- Qualcomm makes the first public OTA 5G Sub-6 phone call - Nov 1, 2018