Qualcomm has a new custom 64-bit core officially called Kryo but that is about all the public details. SemiAccurate has a few more to share with you, most notably a bit of performance data and clocks for the server version.
Other sites still have not got the core name SemiAccurate exclusively brought you months ago, but we will bring you a few technical details anyway. Maybe they will figure out that it isn’t Taipan someday, but don’t get your hopes up. Lets get on with it.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel looks at laptop power usage - Nov 23, 2020
- AMD slide confirms our delay story - Nov 19, 2020
- AMD stays trendy and delays Milan a bit - Nov 13, 2020
- Intel delays a mainstream server platform once again - Nov 12, 2020
- Intel releases Server GPU and significant software updates - Nov 11, 2020