A few days ago SemiAccurate told you about the upcoming Qualcomm Kryo core, what does the rest of their server SoC look like? The answer is twofold with one fold looking much more promising than the other.
The short version is that SemiAccurate has heard it two ways and after a week of digging we can’t figure out which version is correct. That said we have much higher confidence in one tale than the other but we will provide both of them to you and let you argue it out. Enjoy.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Mediatek Sensio brings six biometric measurements to devices - Dec 14, 2017
- AMD Adrenaline drivers bring new GPU features - Dec 12, 2017
- Intel doesn’t want you to know about Gemini Lake Atoms - Dec 12, 2017
- What is going wrong on Intel’s 10nm process? - Dec 11, 2017
- More on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 architecture - Dec 11, 2017