Word has reached SemiAccurate that Intel pulled out of a major market, silently. Like all unannounced retreats from multi-billion dollar markets, don’t expect this one to be publicized or admitted to in any direct way.
The great Beijing coughing mole is awash with news this time of year, they can’t stop yapping before New Years celebrations begin. This time the tell of a tale of retreat but it isn’t the year of the chicken, yet, more like the year of the bellyflopping manatee from the high board. Yes it is that level of ouch.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- What’s going on with Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC? - Sep 26, 2023
- What is the code name for the next Qualcomm laptop SoC? - Sep 19, 2023
- How fast is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC - Sep 19, 2023
- How is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC doing? - Sep 12, 2023
- A new player enters the ARM laptop SoC space - Aug 16, 2023