It looks like Intel just got a new VP of Marketing for Technology Leadership, Jon Carvill. Not much more to say, SemiAccurate can’t think of a better person to do this job at Intel or elsewhere. If this hire is any indication, Intel is finally moving in the right direction again. Good luck Jon.S|A
Note: He doesn’t have a corporate profile page up so we will link this instead.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD launches six new ‘old’ Milan CPUs - Nov 9, 2023
- How big is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon X Elite SoC? - Nov 2, 2023
- Microsoft to introduce “AI PC” branding - Nov 1, 2023
- A look at AMD’s new Threadripper 7000 line - Nov 1, 2023
- AMD fights Meteors with paper at Ryzen 8000 launch - Oct 18, 2023